1. Use Rugs: Rugs warm a room by acting as insulation between the floor and your feet, keeping your feet from coming in contact with a cold surface. A thicker rug better insulates the room and your feet from the cold.
2. Grab a Hot Water Bottle: Tired of getting in a cold bed at night? Fill a hot water bottle and place it at the foot of your bed, underneath the blanket. It will help keep your feet warm.
3. Let the Sun Shine in: During sunny days, open the curtains and let some sunlight in. the rays will help warm the room up even on the coldest days.Remember to close the curtains at night to trap the heat inside your home.
4. Try a Terra Cotta Heater: Make a terra cotta heater. Just place a terra cotta flower pot upside-down over candles. Prop the pot up a little with a couple of small rocks or something similar so air can get underneath.
5. Try Bubble Wrap: This plastic wrap is more than just a packing material. Place a sheet on windows you don’t need to see out of to help keep some of that warm air in and cut down on your energy bills.
6. Reverse Ceiling Fans: If you have ceiling fans, reverse the motions so they are moving clockwise. This will help move warm air downward where it’s needed to keep you warm.
#globalwarmingisreal #globalwarmingsolutions #climatechange #savetheplanet #savetheearth #sustainability #ecofriendly #zerowaste #gogreen #climatestrike